Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Peek of LA's Loot


One of my loyal followers, Vintage Lisa, asked for pictures of my new fabrics, so here they are!
Washed and sorted
Jersey Knits
Shirred pink, white minky, denim, wovens, spandex on top;
Floral poly blends, linings, stretch poly on bottom.

Poly
Shirred pink; minky; denim; woven camo
Pretty woven floral; poly polka dots; lycra spandex in red/pink camo, black floral, abstract blues
Pretty stretch polys
Yesterday, Abby & I recovered some cardboard boxes & cans with wrinkled paper bags to make my storage a little prettier and more uniform.  I filled 4 boxes with my new fabrics :)



Now that all the new fabrics are washed and sorted, it's time to start cutting out some clothes for me!

3 comments:

Little Lizard King said...

I can only imagine all the goodness you are going to create with this lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! What a great assortment to play with.I told my daughter we HAVE to go to LA. Soon! We want to see everything you make. Have fun! You are such an inspiration.

Ellie Inspired said...

Wow! You really did pick up some beautiful things! Can't wait to see what you make!