Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Winners, Winners!

I have been in touch with all 4 of my winners ~ Congratulations, ladies!  I hope you enjoy the patterns.



Thank you to everyone who visited and took time to enter the giveaway.  I only had part of Wednesday to browse the giveaway blogs but hope you had plenty of time to enter some!  Anyone win a SMS giveaway?  I'd love to hear about it!

We're going to brave the floods, rain & snow and go camping this weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday!  Next week, I'm participating in the Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition finale!  Stay tuned for our entries for the finale's theme, Country Fair. 

No comments: