Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunsuit Love & Tutorials

Have you seen the gorgeous ruffled sunsuits out there?   I've been considering making one for my big girls to use as swimsuits this summer but haven't found a modern pattern for bigger girls...Think I'll try my hand at drafting them.

  Here are a few of my favorite patterns and even a free tutorial for size 1 from Little Betty.

Photo from Little Betty blog
Photo from LLK
Photo from Tie Dye Diva


No comments: