Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Etsy Treasury Again!

One of my 'Barn & Birds' totes made the Etsy treasury today.  Here's the link to some cool barn items.
Probably not the best time to put my shop on vacation, but I'm headed to Wyldlife camp (Young Life for middle-schoolers).  I've never been to a YL camp, but I hear it will be an adventure!


 Hope to start sewing again after camp and will be back in late June.  Happy summer!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You go! Congrats on the making the Treasury!

Isn't every day with middle schoolers an adventure - in keeping one's sanity? Have fun!