Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sew News Givaway!



Happy Fall!  To celebrate the change of seasons I have a giveaway to share with you.  I enjoy reading Sew News magazine.  It has many helpful sewing tips, free templates & patterns and projects to adapt patterns.  I was even pictured in the Aug/Sept issue for a reader comment I left on the Facebook page :) 

My renewal is due and they're having a 2 for the price of 1 sale, so I'd like to offer the free subscription to one of my readers.  To enter, please leave a comment telling me how you follow Mama Lusco Handmade.  You can follow my blog, on Facebook or on Pinterest.  I'm most active on Facebook and Pinterest, so I'd encourage you to find me there!  Please leave a contact address so I can reach my winner.  I'll pick one on Friday, Sept 28th around noon PST.  Good luck and happy sewing!

7 comments:

Andréa said...

I follow on Facebook and pinterest! :)

Caroline said...

I follow you everywhere cause I love to steal good ideas from you! xoxoxo

camelama said...

I follow you on Facebook and my Google Reader. ;)

Lollipops and Munchkins said...

I have followed you on Pinterest and now on FB and your Blog too! I need to spend days on this blog. It is wonderful

Quintessential Mama said...

I follow facebook and pinterest!

Little Lizard King said...

Long time follower. Would love to win!

homeschoolmomofsix said...

I follow the blog, Facebook and Pinterest!