Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2017

GlassesShop.com Review

 Do you love new glasses as much as I do? My favorite way to buy prescription glasses is through online glasses shops. This pair is from GlassesShop.Com

 I have ordered from several online glasses shops and this pair from GlassesShop.com is one of my favorites.  The frame is sturdy and the hinges are tight. My frame is missing one rhinestone on the temple but it's not noticeable. I'm a sucker for a nice cat-eye glasses frame and think that this pair is the perfect size.
 GlassesShop.Com has offered special pricing to Mama Lusco readers. Use code GSHOT50 for 50% off prescription glasses and sunglasses with free lenses (sale frames excluded)  at GlassesShop.Com. Happy glasses shopping!

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...


These photos are so pretty Maddy! The last one is my favorite. ?? Great photoshoot!