Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lil Blue Boo/ Dharma Trading Challenge


Ashley from Lil Blue Boo has posted all 151 entries into her LBB & Dharma Trading Co challenge.  Visit the gallery here to see the amazing entries, including 4 of my own :)

I was so happy that Beatrix from Kindsershop Online found inspiration from my Coral Ruffles dress to make these darling white ruffled dresses for her twins.
 I'm hoping to get my sewing machines and supplies unpacked in the next week so I can get back to sewing.  I plan to make the draperies for the whole house, so I have lots to do!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Thank you so much for linking back.
And what an amazing LONG list of entries! Can't wait for the voting to begin.

Becky said...

I was beginning to worry that you were trapped in the moving van! I know you'll be happy to be re-organized and settled so you can sew. But Honey, the entire house!!! Every window!?!?! You are one ambitious woman!

Unknown said...

adorable dresses!! I really like your blog...

thanks for entering my giveaway!

xoxo
crissy