Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Mama Lusco's blog!  I've been blogging for 1 1/2 years over at Lusco Land, but decided it was time to devote a separate blog to my crafting and sewing.  I began blogging as a way to document our family life and in the process have discovered a wonderful network of crafty bloggers like myself.  I enjoy sewing for my girls and making handbags & accessories, along with some crochet and needlework.  On Lusco Land, I had a long list of free tutorials in my 'Projects to Try' category.  I'm working on transferring most of those links to this site.  I am so thankful for the talented bloggers who share their patterns & tutorials! I hope you find some great ideas from this list and share some of your favorites with me :)

I have 2 online shops and I hope you will visit them  www.mamalusco.etsy.com and www.artfire.com/users/MamaLusco.  Check back here often to learn about specials and new items. 

Thank you for stopping by!  I love to read your comments and hear your feedback.  I welcome custom orders, so if you like something you see, I could probably make it for you!

No comments: