Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Earring Colors in the Shop


I just added new colors of dahlia flower earrings to my Artfire and Etsy shops.  They are now available in light pink, mauve, hot pink, purple, white, red, royal blue and black.  These little pretties are mounted on sterling silver plated studs and safe for sensitive ears. They are the perfect way to dress up your pony tail & t-shirts but also can be worn with dressy dresses. 


I have new, low prices and buy my supplies from US businesses.  To keep my prices low, please request a special listing if you would like to order multiple pairs.  Support handmade and US suppliers! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really like the Mauve, Royal blue and Red! These earrings are awesome! I love my black pair and they do not hurt my ears! yes!

Little Lizard King said...

Did you realize you are famous?
http://www.weallsew.com/