Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Crazy Cute Jumper ~ Pattern Review


Hailey Bugs Closet just released her latest pattern, the Crazy Cute Jumper.  This versatile jumper is easy to customize by adjusting the length for tunic or dress and mix up the fabrics.  Available for sizes 18mo - 12, the bodice is from knit and the other fabrics can be any type!  I love the jumbo ric rac trim across the bodice and crossed straps in the back, too.  Straps can be attached using snaps or buttonholes - Stacey walks you through either option with great photos & instructions. 


For my tunic-length Crazy Cute Jumper, I used knits purchased recently at a JoAnn clearance sale.  I didn't have any jumbo ric-rac, so I omitted it.  Instead of a wide band, I used a small band of contrasting knit for an enclosed hem.  It fits great and is comfy because of the knit bodice.  My leggings were made using Jocole's Ruffle Leggings pattern (a new fave!)  She's worn this every day that it has been clean for the past two weeks :)



Stacey also offers custom-made clothing and kits to sew your own designs, at great prices.  Find more Hailey Bugs Closet on Etsy & Facebook .  Thank you, Stacey, for allowing me to test this pattern!

No comments: