Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pattern Review & Discount Code ~ Gigi Skirt from Lily Bird Studio


Looking for a cute, quick skirt to sew your little girl?  Lily Bird Studio has a new one, the Gigi Skirt, for sizes 12mo - 8yrs.  It's a two layer skirt with cute bias trim & accent bow.  I was able to cut & sew this skirt in under 2 hours.

My tester version turned out a little small, but the pattern has been adjusted for a true-to-size fit.  LBS uses "years" in sizing, but I've found that her "year" corresponds with typical US commercial sizing.  My chubby Nugget is a big 4 year old, but wears a US sz 6 or 6 years in LBS patterns.  Cecilia's patterns offer finished garment measurements, so you can choose the correct sizing before sewing.  I also think she offers good details and instructions so even a beginner can sew these patterns.  Her patterns are digitally drawn and this pattern printed on only a few pages. 

Find the Gigi Skirt and dozens more PDF patterns for girls and boys at Lily Bird Studio.  Cecilia is offering Mama Lusco readers 15% pattern purchases through Sunday, March 18th, using code: 
MAMALUSCOLBS
That code makes me smile, since I'm trying to lose a few lbs (pounds) in a 6 month weight loss competition with my employer.  Down 6 lbs so far! 

No comments: