Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank you!


Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter my SMS giveaway this week.  I'm so happy to read your comments and welcome my new followers!  I'm planning another giveaway when I get to 200 followers, so spread the word if you like the blog.

The winner of the chenille neck warmer and black dahlia earrings is: #4, Alyssa of Sweet Sewn Stitches blog.  Congratulations, Alyssa!  I'm sending an email and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: