Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To School Pattern Sales!

Looking to add to your pattern collection?  Two of my favorite resources for e-patterns are having back to school sales!

You Can Make This.com is offering 20% off using code: SCHOOL20 through Sept. 7.

Aug 26-Aug 28  save 15% storewide at Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops using code:  BACKTOSCHOOL15

I'm trying to resist buying more patterns, but there are some that I want so badly!!!  Hopefully you can take advantage of the sales to snag some of those patterns you've been wanting :)

No comments: