Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pattern Review ~ Forever Maxi Dress by Hailey Bugs Closet


Looking for a sweet, customizable, grow-with-her dress?  This is it!


I was able to sew the new Forever Maxi Dress as a pattern tester for Hailey Bugs Closet.  This was a fairly quick sew at about 4 hours from printing to finished dress.  It has a good size range from 12mo - 10.  It's a versatile pattern which includes instructions on how to make a halter version, simple ties or ruffle sleeves. Also included are 3 different hem options as well as tips on wearing this dress as a maxi skirt.  I love projects that the girls can wear for years! 


Abby really likes this dress as much as I do.  Lots of pictures and instructions make this a pattern suitable for beginners.  Head over to Hailey Bugs Closet for the new Forever Maxi Dress pattern!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love this dress and I'm excited about looking around your blog. I'm your newest follower.

www.ribbonsandricrac.blogspot.com