Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sideways Squares Skirt - Take 2

Here is version 2 of the 'Sideways Squares' Skirt from Anna Maria Horner's Seams To Me.  This time, I shortened the skirt by 4" and added a ruffle trim.  This one is not on the bias, since it was a pin-striped fabric (hand-me-down from my mother - thanks!)  I kept the elastic waist again and like it.  The skirt is trim enough that it doesn't gather awkwardly, so I don't think it really needs a zipper.  I think I'll wear this one for Easter.  I had picked out a black brocade fabric from my stash, but like this grey one. 
We are having a huge wind & rain storm, so no pretty pictures outside :)



Linked to:
Creative Itch: Sew Cute Tuesday

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute cute cute!

You are a skinny minnie !

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Love it!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!!