Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February Challenge Voting

I love to read Everything Your Momma Made blog.  Kymy does it all!  She also has over 1000 free tutorials linked on her blog.  If you haven't read her before, check it out!

Each month in 2011, Kymy is hosting a sewing challenge.  February was sewing for someone you love.  Head over to the blog here to vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

Little Lizard King said...

Just voted for my fave, which happens to be you!

The Sewing Dork said...

Thanks for the link. I wish I had time to read all the stuff in blogland!
Can you send me an email again as I can't find your email address in my inbox. You are one of the Dan.a Women's Wear Pattern giveaway winners.
The Sewing Dork
www.cynsaw2(at)yahoo(dot)ca