Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition Week 1 Voting


I haven't blogged in the past week; here is the reason - Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition!  Not really knowing what to expect, I sent in a few pictures of my fabric stash to Bree and April after reading about their upcoming Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition contest.  To my surprise, I was chosen to participate!  Here's a sneak peek of the fabrics I've been stashing...I will defend myself on the basis that I live 3 1/2 hours from the nearest fabric store!

These from the girls' closet:
And these in my sewing room....



My personal goal in this stash-busting competition is to sew things my family really needs while working through my stash. I may sew a few extras, but am trying to stick to things that will be useful to my family.  I also hope to organize the fabric in the girls closet and finish unpacking my sewing/utility room.

Sewing room in its messy glory
Our theme this week is Wildflowers & Whimsy...I'm short on wildflowers but think I caught some whimsy in my sewing this week.  April and Bree want to keep voting as confidential as possible so picts of my projects and links to the tutorials I used will be posted after voting closes.

Head over to Bree's blog to vote for your favorites between April 22-24 and visit April's blog to win some great patterns!

No comments: