Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

New in the Shop and a Fun Panty Tutorial!



Big sigh......Ever have those tasks you've been dreading and avoiding?  I finally conquered one of those and it sure feels good!  My stash of feed sacks has been growing, so it was finally time to sew up some eco-tote bags.  Bright, shiny & newly listed in Mama's Etsy shop!

Also new in the shop are flower rings to match my dahlia and rosette earrings.  I have a white dahlia ring ready to ship or you can choose the color:
Dahlias available in light pink, mauve, fuschia, bright purple, white, red, royal blue & black. 
Rosettes available in peachy beige or sparkly pink.


After a day of uninspiring sewing, I whipped up these pretty girls...just what I needed to feel inspired to sew again!
You can find a great tutorial for how to make your own panties here at Belle & Burger.  I used 2 old t-shirts from my rag pile for this first pair.  Surprisingly, my self-drafted pattern was a perfect fit!  I have some pretty thrifted stretch lace that I'm excited to try on the next pair. I felt pretty good walking around in my new undies :)  


1 comment:

belle said...

your undies are sew cute! thanks for linking ...love your blog