Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SALE on SisBoom & Scientific Seamstress Patterns Today!

Do you love SisBoom patterns as much as I do?  Take advantage of Sew, Mama, Sew's 20% off sale today!
I've been wanting the new Jamie dress pattern and finally got it!  I also love the kiddo Marissa dress version.

Find the SisBoom patterns available here for 20% off today & tomorrow only.

Also on sale are Carla's Scientific Seamstress patterns. I really like the large range of sizes available in Carla's patterns and her PDF patterns are loaded with pictures & instructions.  My Patricia tunic pattern was over 200 pages and sizes XL- 3XL!

I'm such a bargain shopper...I don't buy anything full price if possible.  Hope you can take advantage of this great sale, too!

No comments: