Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Featured Designer ~ Jocole & Crossover Tunic Review

Have you seen a Jocole PDF pattern? .  I think I'm in PDF pattern heaven!!!  There are many PDF pattern-makers that I stand behind but Jodi Jean would be the captain of my dream team.  I was very impressed with the helpful tips for working with knits, digitized pattern pieces, excellent instructions & photos.  Jocole PDF patterns also include a Quick Guide for sewing, providing step by step instructions without the photos.  This is very handy for more experienced seamstresses or those who don't want to print the entire PDF file. 

I recently tested Jodi Jean's newest pattern, the Crossover Tunic for my almost 9 year-old.  She loves it!  This top took about an hour from start to finish.  It is very versatile, including sizes  12mo-14 and options for hip, tunic, and dress lengths.  This pattern is made using stretch knit, so it is so comfortable your girl will be wanting to wear one everyday!  I've already asked Jodi Jean for a mommy-version. 


Along with PDF patterns, Jocole also offers custom women's clothing and modest undershirts perfect for layering.  If we weren't struggling to pay two mortgages, I would order one of everything!  My favorite piece is the Graceful Cowl Neck Dress with Obi wrap belt.
Photos from Jocole

Find Jocole patterns and place custom orders on Etsy and the Jocole website.  Keep up with the new patterns and specials by following the Jocole blog and Facebook fan page.  Tell her Angie sent you!
Abby & her new Aussie pup, Milly

1 comment:

Jaime said...

YOur a winner again!! Come claim your prize at The Dress-up Drawer!