Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updated Tutorial Pages

Have you visited my Tutorial Pages yet?  I have them separated by category and provide picture links to each of my featured tutes.  I've recently added a few to the Bags & Purses page, including this beautiful one from Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night.

I'll be sewing up some diaper bags and totes before Christmas.  I'm also hoping to sew this convertible tote/shoulder bag from Studio Cherie for myself!

What will you be sewing for Christmas?

No comments: