Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Upcycled Shirt to Purse FREE Tutorial

Bugglebee Handmade
I've got bags on the brain!  I love a good upcycling project and a cute, handmade shoulder bag...this project combines both!  I found it over at Bugglebee blog.  She has many other great free tutorials there, so please hop on over & say hello!

I need to make two diaper bags for my nieces expecting in the next 7 weeks.  They both liked this Tohuku Tote from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.  I plan to add extra pockets inside and may enlarge the pattern for a bigger Mommy Bag.  It looks like a quick, easy project!

Photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

No comments: