Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Almost Perfect Picture Hanging

Since moving into our new home in February, I haven't hung many pictures.  You may remember me repainting all my picture frames black here and now I'm finally putting them to use.  Instead of my usual "eyeballing" placement, I wanted to get it right the first time.  Here is how I placed them (almost) exactly where I wanted them...  For more tips on decorating interiors, you can enroll yourself in design classes here.

Cut & Tape pieces of paper to match your frame size.  Mark where the hanging wire or tab is on the paper.  Use masking tape to attach your paper "frames" to the wall and adjust until they are pleasing.  Nail through paper on marked spot for your hanger.  Tear off paper and hang your pictures.  This is the first time my kiddos school pictures hit the wall within days of coming home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I keep meaning to use this handy trick with our pictures. They are still not up more than a year later! Ack!
Amy T.