Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mama's Shops Open Again

I'm feeling so thankful to have my trusty computer back again after 9 days without any internet connection.  I wasn't too happy it took 8 days in the computer repair shop for a 45 minute repair but I guess I'll take what I can get locally instead of driving 3 + hours to a big city shop...



Just before the big crash, I had listed a few new items in Mama Lusco's shops.  I've listed some little flower earrings and two necklaces so far and have some great crocheted neck warmers to list soon.  I'm hoping to take a break from my Christmas gift sewing to sew up some toddler backpacks and lunch money cuffs for the shops.  Come find me at Mama's Shop Handmade store, Artfire store, or Etsy shop. (Shop Handmade and Artfire do not charge listing fees so are more affordable for sellers, but Etsy's the old standby so I'm keeping that store open, too)

Here's a peek at a gift I'm excited to be giving this year...thrifted denim four patches and vintage denim & corduroy squares all from my stash :) Two more quilts to go!

No comments: