Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!


To kick off your holiday shopping season, Mama Lusco is offering 25% your purchase (excluding shipping)from my 3 shops below.  Enter 'Blog Reader' in the comments to seller at checkout and I'll refund 25% back into your Paypal account.  Happy Shopping!

Mama Lusco on Shop Handmade ~ no fees for buyers OR sellers
                         Artfire shop ~ no fees for buyers OR sellers
                         Etsy shop ~ no fees for buyers
                    
I'm also hosting a virtual yard sale on my Flickr photo stream. Details and pricing are listed with each photo.  Just email me with your selections and I'll send a Paypal invoice.  Many medical scrubs, girls boots, neck warmers & more.

Some items are also listed on Ebay now.  Make a bid in the next 4 days and snag a real deal!
    Ebay listings ~ make a bid for a great deal!  ~ no fees for buyers

No comments: