Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pink Fig Giveaway

I'm sounding more and more like a giveaway junkie...Sorry for the lack of original content, but I am a giveaway junkie :)  I have been sewing Christmas gifts but don't want to show much to spoil the surprises, so please bear through these if you don't like second-hand news.

Chelsea Anderson, designer of Pink Fig Patterns, is coming out with her first fabric collection.  To celebrate, she's offering a free quilt pattern and giving away 2 quilts.  Head over to her blog here for details and to enter.

No comments: