Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mama's MIA

Sorry I've been MIA lately...our only computer crashed after getting a virus last Sunday and it's still in the repair shop.  I'm checking in now from our motel lobby computer in Nampa, ID.  I haven't been in a big city since August, so I'm ready for some retail therapy :)  I'll be finding JoAnn Fabrics and Target tomorrow!  Hope to have my computer back early next week and share some of the Christmas gifts I've been working on.

No comments: