Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bargain Designer Fabrics

J.Dewberry's Ginseng line

Wanna know my secret place to buy designer fabrics for $3.50/yd?  Whittles Fabrics Online.  I just ordered a few Joel Dewberry home dec fabrics to make some new handbags and maybe an apron.  You can also find some Amy Butler prints, Valori Wells, Anna Maria Horner, Tina Givens, and dozens more starting at $3.50 a yard!  My stash was getting scarce, so I'm thankful for Christmas money to restock - thanks, Mom!
J.Paganelli's Bell Bottom line

No comments: