Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crochet Hearts

I shared these adorable crochet Tiny Hearts from Julie-K last week.  I was able to use some stashed yarn to hook some up! The pattern was simple, easy to follow, and they turned out perfectly!  I wasn't quite sure what to do with them, but decided to crochet a little headband, then stitched some of the hearts on it.  It's so cute!  The others I have in a little Mason jar in my kitchen.  They make me smile...
For some reason the pic won't rotate - sorry!

5 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

If only I could crochet. Those are CUTE!

shauna said...

Cute hearts! I love crochet!

Thank you Mama Lusco for the fun and fabulous dress from Craft Hope for Haiti. My daughter L.O.V.E.S. it.

Becky said...

Adorable! I can't crochet either. [sadness]

julie k said...

This is so cute! I wish my daughter would wear headbands. I'd love to make something like this for her.

Bea said...

Such a cute idea. Hope Mallory will wear it for you. She will look so pretty.