Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Timeout For Moving

Ahhh....it feels good to sit!  The last 4 days have been crazy busy preparing the new house for the final inspection (we passed!) and getting it painted before moving.  I still have 1/2 the house to paint before moving this weekend and haven't even started to pack.  I won't be blogging much until we get settled in the new place, so I'll be back next week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congratulations! and best of luck! Moving is exciting but not always fun.os