Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reversible Pants DONE!

My last post shared this tutorial from I Make Stuff for reversible valentines pants.  Today I made a pair using my favorite pant pattern from Whimsy Couture and making them reversible as described in the tutorial from I Make Stuff.  They are adorable, but a little big.  I moved the heart pocket to her left leg as a cargo pocket - she's a lefty and loves to stash her treasures!  I was able to use up some more of my stash and now Nugget has some hearts to wear or grow into.


giveaways

2 comments:

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

These pants are ADORABLE! I love that they are reversable!

Alida@IMakeStuff said...

I think this is the first time someone has made something from one of my tutorials! How exciting! They look so cute!