Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Instead of Packing...

I should be packing, but instead I'm sitting at the computer wishing I were sewing :)  Some parts of the country are covered in snow, but here in Grant County, OR we're it's beginning to feel like spring.  It's almost time to bring out my spring bags and wanted to share a few bags on my 'To Do' list...

The Ruffled Messenger Bag from Between the Lines.
 


 
Photo from Lola...again
And last but not least, the Charm Square Jewel Bag by Mad Quilter

 
Photo from Mad Quilter
 
I'm always looking for great bag patterns big enough for all my mommy gear.  I'd love for you to share some of your favorite bag patterns, too!  Now I'm back to packing....

 

1 comment:

Becky said...

I don't like moving, really, really don't like packing but unpacking can be fun. All the finding a new place to put things, finding stuff I forgot I had.

These bags are adorable.