Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pattern Testing -Apron Double Layer Ruffle Skirt

I was lucky enough to test another Whimsy Couture pattern today - the APRON DOUBLE LAYERED RUFFLE SKIRT!
 
Picture from Whimsy Couture
 
This skirt came together beautifully!  The pattern was well-written and the project took about 2 hours.  I was able to use fabrics from my stash and a vintage embroidered sheet for the apron (thanks, Mom, for sharing your wedding present!)  The skirt has a whimsy, vintage feel with the little children fabric and embroidered apron.  Mallory refused to put on a nice shirt and shoes for pictures, but wore the skirt all day!  I'm happy that she's happy!  Watch the Whimsy Couture Etsy Shop for the release of this pattern soon!

giveaways

4 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable! And I'm with Mallory, who needs a "nice" shirt or shoes when you have a skirt that rocks like this one!!!

DIY Crush Blog said...

Angie,
I appreciate this review!!! Nicely written;)
I am so glad that you like my patterns!
Denise:)

Bea said...

It's beautiful. You used just the right fabrics! Very pretty.
Really like your valentine's pants, too.

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

very very very cute!