Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finished Testing


This little top took 4 hours from start to finish and could have been about 3 hours if not for the ric-rack, lace and ribbon trims.  This is a pattern from Little Lizard King and will be available soon.

The fabric is by Lila Tueller and was purchases from Sew, Mama, Sew's fall clearance sale and the trims were all from my stash.  Have I told you lately that I'm 3 hours from the nearest fabric store?!!  I'm getting good at making due with what I have!  The ric-rack was 10 cents from the thrift shop, lace is vintage from my Grandma Bee and ribbon was on clearance at Michael's last year.  I think they add a fun touch to this darling top.  I'm sure Abby will feel like a princess wearing it!

Linked to:
Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday 
Tea Rose Home Link Party 
Tatertots & Jello Weekend Wrap Up 
Brown Paper Packages Wardrobe Wednesday

8 comments:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I just love it! Thanks so much for entering and for always taking the time to leave me comments. I really appreciate it.

Beth said...

So cute! I love how the ricrac looks on the bow.

Sally said...

This dress is adorable! I love the color combo!

PinkPetunias said...

what a cute dress! you did a wonderful job.

Sachiko said...

Very cute! Thank you for linking!

Sandie said...

Really cute. My granddaughter would love this.

Leisel said...

Love it! Pretty fabrics, too. Thanks for linking,

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love how it ties in the back! Darling!