Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Domesticated

I finally made time to sew a Domesticated Skirt using Sew A Straight Line's great tutorial.  This little wrap skirt is reversible!  I didn't have enough of two coordinating fabrics so I added a band to the bottom of one panel to make two equal sizes.  The bias tape is also from the checked fabric.  To help keep the sides tucked back against my hips, I sewed down about 8" from the top about 2" out from each hip.  Love this comfy, cute skirt!

If you haven't read the tutorial yet, you step inside the two panels and wrap the remaining fabric forward.  A fun twist on the traditional wrap skirt!
Linked up to:
Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday

No comments: