Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Many Sew-Alongs!

I enjoy a sew-along and right now there are many to choose from! I've already mentioned the (Make) A Bag Sew Along,
{Make} A Bag Sew Along



The Sewing Dork and Until Wednesday Calls are hosting a new project each week in June,



And Making More With Less is hosting Mending Week.
A Lemon Squeezy Home is hosting Sew Through The Decades and has an adorable scalloped skirt tutorial I want to try.
Crafterhours is hosting Skirt Week with 4 categories you may enter.

Lastly, Sew, Mama, Sew is hosting Make It, Wear It!  with helpful hints and tutorials on making and tailoring clothing for you!

So much sewing, so little time!  I hope to join in as many as I can manage.  Mally's birthday is next month so hopefully I can do her birthday outfit as part of the contests.  Any other fun sew-alongs you know of and want to share?

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow - that is a lot of sew-alongs! Thanks for mentioning our little 'mend-along.' Have fun!

Anonymous said...

So much to choose from! Those are wonderful! I think I'm going to check out the Make a Bag sew along. Too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Debbie
http://debbiesaenz.typepad.com

ps. I came over from Blogfrog. I'm new there :) I've been learning about how it works. Pretty neat.

anne maskell said...

Oh my goodness, you are so busy! Good luck with all your projects! Have you received your pattern yet? I hope so!