Facebook

Facebook
Follow on Facebook

Follow on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Goat Herder, Homesteader, Thrifty, Usually sane, Overworked, Mom of 3. Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments! ~ Angie

Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jewelry Clearance Sale

One of my favorite Etsy shops, Joy Made Jewelry is having a huge 1/2 off sale in her shop.  Nissa has opened a new shop and is closing out her old inventory.  She will refund 50% off of the listed price after your purchase.  I bought a few gifts and a Mother's Nest necklace for me - only $2.99!!!  Check out the great sale and get them before they're gone!

No comments: